Therabath Professional Paraffin Bath
For Hands, Feet, Face and Body
For over 90 years paraffin moist heat therapy has been used to relieve pain, inflammation and stiffness
caused by arthritis. A form of thermotherapy, paraffin treatments effectively increase blood flow to aid in
rehabilitation, or to warm an area of the body prior to other therapies or exercise.
Warm paraffin is also used extensively to soften dry, cracked skin by drawing moisture from within
the body to the surface. Hands, feet, face or elbows are left feeling soft and appearing more youthful looking.
Therabath units are hand-assembled ensuring that each and every one leaves the factory
durable, safe, and reliable.
• Power, Model TB7: 220–240V, 0.55–0.65A, 50–60Hz
• Heater: 110-156 watts
• Operating temperature: 126º–134º F. (52.2º–56.7º C.)
• 14.3” L x 8.2” W x 7.5” H (36.32 cm L x 20.83 cm W x 19.1 cm H)
• Capacity: 9 lbs. (4.08 kg.)
• Duty cycle: continuous operation